Abby is also rolling all over the place. We have some video clips of her rolling over, but I don't have the cord to download them to the computer...but we are working on getting one! So for now you can just trust me that she does... and look at this cute picture of her!
Now that Abby can sit up on her own, bathtime is much more fun for her (and more wet for me!) Sorry more bathtime pictures, but I couldn't resist. Abby's new favorite thing is splashing! By the time we finish, there is more water outside the tub than inside, I am soaked to the bone, and the window sill was dripping wet. But she has so much fun, I can't stop her!
2 comments:
I love bath pictures! She's adorable and I can't believe how big she is now. I love her huge smile in the first picture!
I love her smile!! She should model for Gerber!
Post a Comment