Monday, July 16, 2012

No tell 'em Lake and the Bar J Wranglers

My brother and sister-in-law have been living with my parents for the summer. They will be leaving in a couple of weeks, so my family decided to fill the last few weekends with some super fun stuff.   Cody (my brother) wanted to show Anne (my sister-in-law) a few things we always did as kids, such as fishing at No tell 'em lake and the Bar J Ranch.   Super fun!

No tell 'em Lake

So this "No tell 'em" Lake is a family favorite of ours.  (Obviously that's not the real name of it, but if I told you the real name I would have to kill you.)  We love to go there because very few people know about it.

We went four-wheeling
 Morgan... this one's for you!  See I do drive!
 Abby went fishing.  This was her first catch ever!!!
 Grandpa and Hannah coming to see.
 The girls picked wildflowers and made Grandpa BEAUTIFUL!!!
Some even took naps!
 It was an absolute gorgeous day!

Bar J Wranglers

The next day we headed on over to Jackson (some even went hiking) and visited the Bar J Ranch, where we got some finger lickin' good food.  The Wranglers also performed one of the best shows ever (and I have seen my fair share of shows).  We all had a great time.

 Waithing for our food
 Definitely worth the wait. . . . see what I mean, mouth-waterin', finger-lickin' GOOOOOD!!!
 The "Wranglers"
 The girls were totally sacked out before we even got over the Jackson Pass.  Sure sign of a good day!

1 comment:

Morgan said...

A few things. FIRST OF ALL- WAHOOOOOOOOOOOO FOR FINALLY GETTING ON A 4-WHEELER FOR THE FIRST TIME IN YOUR LIFE! YOU ARE SO BRAVE!
Then...I can't believe your dad not only had flowers all up in his grill, but he let you take a picture of it! I LOVE IT!
suuuper fun trip.
xoxo