Um..so now that Sam is officially WAY past 15 months I thought I really better get caught up before I'm too far gone!
I'm not exactly sure what I had planned to say about this sweet little 15 month old.
Probably something to the effect of... he is ALL boy, and that he is super duper cute!!!
It still amazes me how different boys and girls really are, even at such a young age!
It still amazes me how different boys and girls really are, even at such a young age!
I had to bribe him with fruit snacks to get these pictures....way back when.
Before the fruit snacks I got a lot of these pictures!
Sam does NOT sit still for nothing!
He still eats anything, goes anywhere, and does whatever he wants....within the limits I have TRIED to set, of course!
He has taught my where all my "un-kid/Sam proof" areas are and we are currently working on resolving those issues!
Case in point.... my Lazy Susan!
It used to hold my flour, sugar, oil, cornmeal, etc.
Now it holds pretty much nothing.
And then there was this day....
But after all that, I can never get mad at him!
Maybe it's because he's my fourth, or maybe because he's my baby boy.
Whatever the case, he gets away with too much.
Oh, Sammo... we love you more than we ever thought possible!
You keep us on our toes but you make us all so happy!
We am so grateful you joined our family!
Sam's Stats
Weight - 21.5 lbs (30%)
Height - 30 in (11%)
Still my short little guy and I wouldn't want you any other way!
Love you buddy!




No comments:
Post a Comment