My Marky Sparky turned 34 . . . ahem . . . way back in January.
Is it weird that even though I know we are getting older, I just don't feel like we are?!?
To think that I am married to a 34 year old and that I, myself, will be turning 30 (gasp!) this year seems so unreal!
Anyways, we celebrated his birthday all day long.
Beginning with our traditional number shaped pancakes.
He was being a big goof all day and wouldn't give me normal smile, even after I told him these pictures will be on the blog.
Can't say I didn't warn you babe!
We go all out for birthday breakfasts and even break out the ice cream and sprinkles!
Then we visited him at his school and took cake for him and all the teachers to enjoy.
Se what I mean? Goofball!
That night we invited friends and family over and had a cheesecake bar.
His favorite dessert!
After dessert we opened presents and played TENZI!
Have you ever played it? It's a super fun game!
Happy Birthday Babe!
I hope we made you feel special on your big day!

No comments:
Post a Comment