(These aren't the most flattering pictures of Abby but I couldn't resist putting them on here.) This happened one night when I was feeding Abby. She seemed to be taking alot longer than normal so I decided to investigate. I had a hunch that she may have fallen asleep, but I didn't realize she had fallen dead asleep. Through no amount of coaxing, tickling, or teasing would she would wake up for anything. So we just layed her down to sleep and needless to say she slept pretty good that night!

3 comments:
Hilary your baby is getting so pretty. And I remember Sadie falling asleep during a feeding, but she always woke up. Funny Abby. I hope things are going okay. We will be in Rexburg for a few weeks working so we can have a Christmas...so we will call. Love ya!
carter does the same thing... I lightly touched him with a peice of ice and a wet towel and he would not wake up... lucky babies... I wish I could do that...
Post a Comment