Thursday, November 8, 2007

Happy Halloween!

We had a fun Halloween, and for being Abby's first, I think she had a great time as well (even though she slept through most of it). We decided to dress Abby as a banana. (It was between that and a little duck).
Needless to say she was the cutest little banana around, and it worked out great because we ended up having access to a gorilla costume for Mark. So the two of them made a great team. (They were also the hit of our ward's Trunk-or-Treat!)

After attending the Trunk-or-Treat, we went and visited all the grandma's and grandpa's. Their reactions were all the same, but it was still fun to show her off. While we were at Great-Grandma and Grandpa Thompson's house, Abby's cousin Ally came too! (she is just a couple months older than Abby). It was fun because Ally was an ear of corn. (We did not plan this!) Here is a picture of Abby (a fruit) and her cousin Ally (a vegetable).

Aren't they adorable?

3 comments:

Whitney said...

Classic! I wish we could have been there to see the Gorilla and banana in action! It looks like it was the cutest ever! There's nothing quite like that daddy-daughter bond, is there? We love looking at your blog, and we miss you guys!

Garrett and Mindy Sessions said...

Mark has always had that great gorilla costume... I he brought it out when we were roomates whenever he took off his shirt.

Just jokin' Mark.

I love your little banana... give us a few days and we'll have one too.

Morgan said...

Holy flippin cute, Hil. Abby is a doll. (My mom said she saw her.) And Sadie was a pickle for Halloween. Our cute little babies! What were you for Halloween? And I love that Mark loves to be with Abby. Doesn't it melt your heart?