Today Mark got out of school for like the fifth time this year already, so we decided to take some pictures of how much snow we really have here in good ole Rexburg. (I love it!) And by-the-way, according to the latest forecast, there is no end to the snowfall anywhere in the near future.
This is Abby and I in front of our home.
The snow pile is above my waist.

This is Mark and Abby braving the great outdoors... or at least our backyard. Notice how high the snow comes up on him. This is actually the amount of snow we have.

This picture is obviously taken by the speed limit sign in front of our house. I just wanted to show you how the snow has almost buried it. This huge pile of snow is clearly due to snow plows cleaning off the roads, but I thought it was a cool lookin' picture anyways. (It makes it look like we have a ton of snow)

We decided to measure how much snow we have.... and here you go!

It has been so fun actually having a winter....you know with tons of snow... These are the kind of winters I remember. Although I enjoy the snow, I am not looking forward to the lenghth of time it is going to take for the massive piles of snow in my front yard to melt away. (It might be June!) But I won't complain to much...this area needs the moisture really bad.
2 comments:
Oh my goodness! It looks like we left in the nick of time! That is sooo crazy! I can't believe how much snow there is! I can only imagine how cold it's been....
You have a much better attitude about the snow than I do...I hate it. Today I saw a teeny tiny patch of grass and almost cried because I am so anxious for this blasted snow to melt! I hope we don't get much more or your cute little house might get buried.
Post a Comment