Thursday, January 24, 2008

These are a few of my favorite things!

Because I have nothing much to say I decided to make a slide show of a few (okay a ton) of our favorite pictures of Abigail. I couldn't decide which ones to put in and which ones to leave out so I put them all. Sorry! Hope you enjoy!

3 comments:

Whitney said...

Abby is so stinkin' cute! I was so excited to see the new pics! We've been waiting :) I can't believe she's already 4 months! Don't you just love it! As for Rexburg...SOOO COLD! Good luck staying warm!

Garrett and Mindy Sessions said...

Mark... I love that picture of you on the computer with her... Carter loves to do that too.

Whit and Steve said...

Abigail is a cutie! Hope you guys aren't frozen... come visit! We're home for another few months, but moving for grad school this fall.