Hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day.... even if you are not a "mom!" Mark got me a homemade ice cream maker! We are looking forward to the yummy treats we will be creating this summer! Thanks Marky!
Well Rexburg has finally thawed, it hasn't snowed for about a week now! (But shh! Knock on some wood... quick!) In fact as you can see we have some tulips popping up in our front yard! Abby and I were outside (she LOVES being outside!) watching dad mow the lawn. She was so happy so I thought I would snap a few shots. Here is my favorite one! The tulips are so pretty.... the grass is so green.... and Abby is adorable!
Anyways once again I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day!
Anyways once again I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day!
8 comments:
Hooray for more pictures! Abby is soo cute, we miss you guys!
Abby looks sooo cute! Yeah, its fun to not see snow in your yard anymore! Hope you had a great mothers day, and good job mark on getting her an ice cream maker, what a great gift! Love you guys and hope to see you soon! Talk with you later!
She is soo dang adorable! It's great that you guys have a yard to enjoy.
I LOVE her!! I want to just kiss her little cheeks. We're happy you're enjoying some sunny weather! We miss you guys!
Hilary! I can't believe you have a little girl...she's so adorable! Congratulations!!!!
It's so fun to see what y'all are up to! (I found your blog on facebook!) Anyways, I just wanted to say hi! Congrats again!
Um hilary- where are some more pictures? Come on!! More posts please!!
hey, we have a new computer now and the internet...be checking my blog! miss you and call me if you are ever in poky!
and abby is so pretty!
Hi hilary!!! cute blog!! geez update it, i wanna see more of your fam!!! haha ogden is... i hate it!!! but i like the apartment, my safe haven! we're doing great! it was great to hear from you! i'll be visiting often!
Post a Comment