Monday, June 23, 2008

An Out-dated Update

Okay... So here is the long awaited update... now everyone BACK OFF!!!
I just wanted to post pictures of a few things that have been happening the last little (long) while. First of all, my little brother returned home from his mission. He had been serving in the Baltic Mission, specifically in Lithuania. We all anxiously awaited his arrival at the Idaho Falls Airport, and now are all glad he his home! Welcome Back Cody... We Missed You!
Abby and Embree in there Lithuania Shirts! Elder Cody Thompson

Next... We took a weekend getaway to Canada. It was a 9 hour drive to my Aunts house. (We do it every year!) Abby did not much care for the drive, but had loads of fun when we got there! It was a rainy weekend and we did a whole lot of nothing, so unfortunately I have no pictures from our vacation, except for Abby in the bathtub... go figure!

Abby...the world traveler!

Following Canada, I quickly had to snap out of Vacation mode and prepare for our June enrichment meeting! (I am the Enrichment Counselor for those who did not know). It was a huge stress, but a great succes. All I can say is that I am glad it is OVER...until September at least!

Some home-made decorations from the evening! Finally... The Teton Dam Marathon. No! We were not Dam Runners... Nor Dam Volunteers... But we were Dam Supporters. We had quite a few family members and friends participating in the race, so we were there to show our support! Way to go all! (Maybe next year!)
President Sampson (our Elders Quorum President) and his son Brayden ran the half Marathan!
Before!
After!
Heidi... My sister ran the 5K!
Before!
During!
Phew! And it's only the beginning of summer!

6 comments:

Whitney said...

Wow! You guys have been busy! Abby is soo ADORABLE! I love her little grin :) Keep enjoying your summer! Hopefully I'll see ya soon!

Morgan said...

hey twerp. cute abby, and holy cody! all grown up! um...cute enrichment decorations! i saw it in a magazine somewhere...but way cute anyway! hope to see you soon! (4th of july!)

Jenny said...

YAY! You guys are alive! Hahaha, just kidding. So you're still liking your calling I take it?

Joe C. said...

Abby is so Cute! Joe and I hope to see you guys when we come up in August! (Beth)

Whit and Steve said...

MARK... I haven't seen you running in any of these pics. Give me a call when you get into town, we'll be here.

Mrs. Mandy said...

its great to have you guys back!