Monday, May 4, 2009

The last two weeks!

Well...it's official, I have been a mom of TWO kids, for TWO weeks. Wow! Although, it really hasn't been to bad...knock on wood! Hannah is such a good baby, and Abby is a sweet big sister who LOVES to give her kisses. We have also had a lot of company to help us out. Grandma and Grandpa Bates came for a few days (while my family has gone to tour the East Coast). It was so much fun to have them here. Abby soaked up all the attention Grandma and Grandpa Bates gave her. Overall it was a pretty relaxing few days...well for everyone except Grandpa Bates. He worked hard ALL day long, cleaning up our backyard so that we can put up a fence. Thanks Grandpa Bates!!! So this week is the first week Abby, Hannah, and I have been alone...just the three of us. So far so good, but life can get pretty boring around here. (Pray that the weather warms up so that we can play outside soon!!!!) Anyways here are a few pictures of the last two weeks.
Hannah's First Real Bath!!! How do you think she liked it!?!
Abby's most prized possessions...her puzzles!!!

A couple cute ones of Abby cheesing it!

Hannah in the afghan Grandma Bates made her. Thanks again Grandma Bates!
Grandma and Grandpa Bates with Hannah! (Abby wouldn't get in the picture!)

6 comments:

Jenny said...

Very cute! Keep the pictures comin!!

Celese said...

Congratulations! I thought the change to two kids was the hardest. You are super woman! Your girls are both so darling!

JeNnA said...

I just afound out a few months ago that you were actually pregnanT! She is a doll! I am sure that you are a great mom of 2. It looks fun... :) glad things are going so well!

Mindy Evanson said...

Hilly, Hannah is beautiful! And Abby is so cute with her little pigtails. Your such a good little mommy.

Stacey Jensen said...

Your babies have so much hair! They are so beautiful and have grown so quickly. You will have to stop by for a visit when you are feeling up to it. We sure miss you guys.

Whitney said...

I LOVE those two pics of Abby! Your girls are both beautiful. We're excited for you guys. Such an adventure :)