There's nothing much to say about our lives since Christmas, but here are a bunch of pictures to show you! Enjoy!!
Daddy and Lucy, (she kind of likes watching t.v.... already!?)
The dance recitals began in January! Abby is dancing to Leader of the Pack!
". . . . . . The Leader of the Pack, Vroom Vroom!"
Abby's cousin Embree took dance this year too! She danced to "My boyfriends back! Hannah can't wait for her turn to dance!
This is what we call movie night! All five of us squished in our bed...but we love it!
I think we were watching Kung Fu Panda 2 this night...great show!
The thing hanging off the back of the chair (Lucy's little playmat)...... yeah, that's our version of the tire!
And that's our "yellow see-saw"
The dogs had to jump through the "tire", run through the tunnel (the colored chairs), over the see-saw, around the cups, and jump over the bowls. Pretty good for watching only 5 minutes of the competition, right?
So we finally got some snow a few weeks ago (I'm not complaining), so I thought is was appropriate to make a snow man, it was the perfect snow!!!

Here is our eyeless, buttonless snowman! At least he's got the hat and scarf! I'm not sure where his carrot nose went too.......oh! there it is, on the ground! Oops!
It has been sad seeing him slowly melt away over the last few weeks...
*now he's only a rotten carrot on a very muddy ground! Goodbye Mr. Snowman.
Abby making snow angels.
2 comments:
What a cute idea!
How cute! I love the course! It's crazy what little ones remember. I don't know if I've mentioned this, but I love the name Lucy! If Jonas was a girl, he would have been Lucy, and Anna was almost a Lucy, and I still think it could be in the running for future kids!
Post a Comment