Our 14 days of Valentine's were so much fun, we decided to do the 17 day of St Patty's Day.
We started of this adventure with green fingers and toes. Even Lucy got her toes painted (she sucks on her hands too much I was afraid to do her fingers!) Who would have thought a 99 cent bottle of green nail polish would provide so much glee and excitment for a couple of little girls. 
And after hearing so many compliments about our heart window from friends and neighbors, we decided to decorate the window again, St Patty's style.
I wanted to create a rainbow affect with the paper chains, how'd I do?
Lucy recently turned 4 months old, and i know it's totally cliche to say, but I can't believe how fast the time goes by! She is growing up way to fast and I wish I could make it stop! With her 4 month "birthday" came a check up with the doctor. Her stats are as follows. Weight: 17.5 lbs and Height: 26.5 in. both in the 98 percentile. She is a big one, (she is 2 lbs heavier than the other girls were at this point!), and I LOVE HER for it. At the same appointment, we got approval to start feeding her rice cereal! It wasn't quite the success I was hoping for (and you'd think this being the 3rd time I would know better) but it wasn't an absolute failure either! Here's to perserverance and patience!
Last Saturday was an absolute GORGEOUS day, (mid-50's I'd say) so we decided to tag along with Mark while he audited (is that right?) some school buildings. The girls and I played. . . well the girls played. Lucy and I watched. It was fantastic!
It has since turned back to a typical Idaho spring: cold, windy, and cloudy. . .with a little rain thrown in. But as long as I have a few sunny days mixed in, life is wonderful!
3 comments:
You're the funnest mom ever!! I love the green nail polish idea, and I bet you love being in a house full of girls. Your little baby is so cute!! She looks the most like her dad I think. Let's get together soon. I'll text ya when I'm in Rexburg next, or message you on fb.
I love how you were able to get into the picture too!
Um, does that lucy not look exactly like mark or what? I couldn't figure out who she looked like until the first picture of her in her swing on this post! Oh y goodness that is a girl version of Mark!!! Crazy. You are a good fun mom Hil you inspire me. Our St. Pattys this year was kind of lame. It didn't help that the kids where scared to death to go to sleep because they were scared of the leprechaun . Awesome. We will try again next year. I can't wait for you guys to come!!! I have to call you sometime and chat. Love you guys.
Post a Comment