*I know some of you might be saying to yourselves "HUH? What's the big deal?"
But, no matter, I am totally proud of myself.
FYI - I took a "Creative Braiding Class" through EITC and learned a ton of ways to braid/do the girls hair (I figured this was a necessity if we keep having girls). Now all I need to do is master this basic braid and then the possibilties are endless! I am so excited!
3 comments:
Hil, I've been meaning to call you this past week to catch up! How have you been! Busy it sounds. I LOVE the braids hil!! I just learned how to make that kind of braid as well! I really like how that one looks! Way to be good mama! And that obstacle course was a fun idea!! Way to be! Hope you all are doing well! Love you and miss you! Oh there is one picture of Abby I think at the kitchen table eating the breakfast for dinner and she looks exactly like me! Coming across that picture made me do a huge double take!! Needless to say she is adorable! See ya guys!
I had to see that picture of Abby again and I can't decide if she looks like me or Emma- maybe both!
TEACH ME! I CANT DO IT!
Post a Comment