Monday, May 28, 2012

Uncle Nickle

My BIG little brother graduated from High School last week.  I cannot believe it.  I remember coming home from school the day he was born.  I remember being the first person he smiled at, or giggled to.  Where did the time go?

We were such good buddies Nick and I . . . still am too!  I can never say "no" to that kid. (even if it means getting the girls up from their nap just so he can come over and see them).  The girls love their Uncle Nickle.
 
Congratulations Nick!  We are so proud of you! 
You did it Mom and Dad!  All five of us graduated!
(and no... Heidi and I did not plan the whole matchy matchy thing!  Seriously!)
 Lucy loves her Uncle Nickle.  And she doesn't give her love to just anybody... trust me!

 So my mom was one of the people in charge of the party for the seniors the night of graduation.  Because of that we were able to go to the High School before the graduates showed up and try out all the fun stuff.  The girls had a blast.

Mark and Cody on the jousting thing. 
(*Morgan... remember this?... I totally kicked your trash on this thing!)


No comments: