Abby wanted to make Valentine's for her preschool class!
I was excited for the chance to make something I have wanted to for a long time.
I saw this idea on pinterest (Surprise! Surprise! )
And thought it was a perfect way to use up all our broken crayons.
The girls helped peel EVERY SINGLE CRAYON! It seriously kept them busy for a couple of hours!
Since it was Abby's Valentine's - She helped with the rest!
We were really worried they didn't turn out because the back of the crayon looks terrible.
But to our surprise (and total gratitude) they worked out awesome!
Abby and I were so happy with the way they turned out!
Thanks Pinterest!!!
2 comments:
Super cute! I love them! They look great!
We made the same crayons for the girls in Kyle's class. :) I made them when he was little and he wouldn't draw with them because the colors were mixed! But since I had the pan already, I brought the idea up to him again this year and he loved it!
Post a Comment