Saturday, February 23, 2013

High Chair Trouble!

*Disclaimer:  I was obviously close by, so NO, Lucy was never in any real danger here!


Lucy figured out, awhile ago, how to climb in her high chair all by herself.
It's kind of nice.  She just climbs up and sits there entertaining herself until it's time to eat.
No harm done!
She has gotten a little braver and now sits on the edge!  She thinks she's pretty hot stuff!
It scares me a little!
 It has been more recently, however, that Lucy has, shall we say, gotten a little more adventurous with her high chair.
One day we caught her climbing into her highchair and then onto the counter.
A little scarier...I'll admit!
So to remedy this situation we just pushed the high chair away from the counter.
Problem solved..... for awhile!
She got smart and figured she could just push the high chair close to the counter, and then climb up!
What can I say, she just wanted some m&m's!  I'll give her props for persistence!
 Okay, so we had a real problem here!
Our solution was then to put the high chair up. . .Way up on top of the kitchen table!  So clever, right!?!
Well, obviously not clever enough for Lucy's quick thinking mind.
We now store the highchair on top of the washing machine.
Not a chance she'll out smart us this time!
Hopefully!

2 comments:

Michael and Rebecca Bates said...

Hilarious!! I LOVE it!! She and Madison are going to be in so much trouble in Boise! madison has discovered the ability to climb and is on top of the table, chairs, desk (gets to the computer as soon as I leave it!), beds, toilets (don't have to worry about her playing in them just climbing on them to get to everything else in the bathroom) etc! She really can't be left alone anywhere!!

Steve and Ash said...

OH Hilary!! That's just hilarious!! Kids are the best!