A few months ago I asked Hannah what she wanted to do for her birthday!
She immediately stated... "Uh...Celebrate...duh!"
Um...okay...but how Hannah?
I kept asking and finally a few weeks later she decided she wanted to have a "ainbrow" party.
Awesome!
I immediately jumped on Pinterest (big mistake!).
There were SO MANY stickin' cute rainbow party ideas. It was super tough to narrow down the possibilites.
We finally did and this is how we CELEBATED our sweet Hannah's 4th Birthday.
I decided to do a MASSIVE 6-layer rainbow cake (Thanks to my cousin Brittney!)
Rainbow cakes in a jar (just a little bit obsessed with my jars at the moment!)
And rainbow frosted cupcakes.
I threw in some rainbow colored candies and cutlery just for the cuteness of the rainbow colored EVERYTHING!!!
This was "The CAKE". So big and SO YUMMY!!! (Thanks again Burt!)
Once the party guests arrived we sang to Hannah.
And let everyone loose to enjoy the rainbow cakes, cupcakes, and candies.
The cake was saved to be eaten on her real birthday, except for this slice for the birthday girl!
After everyone enjoyed their rainbow treats we started opening presents.
I had given Hannah the option of opening up her presents at her party or on her real birthday.
She had chosen to open them up on Sunday, but when she saw all of her presents she quickly changed her mind.
She hardly even ate any of her cake because she was so excited to open presents.
She took the job of present opening very seriously!
But it was super fun to watch her anyways.
Every...and I am talking EVERY SINGLE present she opened up she would get so excited and say...
"Oh.... this is what I always wanted..." Sure made the gift giver feel good!
She got a WHOLE bunch of girlie necklaces, rings, and bows, "Just what I always wanted!"
A few coloring and sticker books, "Oh, just what I always wanted!!"
And an Ice cream set for the kitchen, "Just what I always wanted!!!"
Along with some money from the grandparents. "Oooh, Money...just what I always wanted!!!!"
Thanks everyone...I think it's safe to say she LOVED every single present she received!
So like I mentioned we had saved the actual cake for her birthday then next day.
We invited family out and she was all giggles and smiles again!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET HANNAH!
We sure do LOVE you!
We sure do LOVE you!
No comments:
Post a Comment