Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Justyne's and Bryce's Wedding

My darling cousin Justyne got married last weekend.
She made an absolute BEAUTIFUL bride.
Hannah, Lucy, and I got to attend.
Abby and Mark stayed home to "work".

 I managed to get lots of pictures, just none of the Bride and Groom or any of the wedding festivities.
We did have a great time though, and are so grateful we got to be apart of all the fun.

Justyne went through the Bountiful Temple to receive her endowments.
I have seen it countless time from the freeway, but never up close!
It was absolutely GORGEOUS!!!
After exploring the temple grounds we adventured to the City Creek Mall and out to eat.
We totally wore Lucy out!  
You can tell because she fell asleep searching for treasure in my mom's bag!
 The next morning Bryce and Justyne were sealed in the Salt Lake Temple.  Another beauty!
The sealing was absolutely incredible and the sealer was so adorable.
(PS.  He told us that he had received the sealing power by President Joseph Fielding Smith.  How awesome is that?!)

We explored the Temple grounds while we were waiting for the happy couple to come out.
And totally missed the family pictures... Sorry Justyne! I guess that's what you get when you don't stick with the group!
 
 Such a cheeser!
By the time we were ready to leave... Lucy was totally sacked out!  Again!!!
 It was an incredible weekend filled with fun and family!
Congratulations Bryce and Justyne!
Wishing you both the very best!!!

No comments: