We celebrated Mark's 33rd (Eeek!) birthday this week! Twice!
The first time was on his actual birthday.
We brought him an ice cream cake at school and then took him out to eat at Applebees!
It was the girls choice, but I think they were thinking more about the "green dip" (Artichoke dip)
than about wether or not daddy would really like to go there.
But he was a good sport and humored them anyways!
Unfortunately, no pictures to document! Sorry
The second time we celebrated was on Sunday....Superbowl Sunday!
To justify going all out for the Superbowl I decided it would be okay to double as Mark's birthday party too!
He wasn't to keen on the idea of decorating all orange and blue for the Broncos,
but for my family's sake (I was born a Broncos fan, but became a 49"ers fan for him!) he just went with it.
Plus we definitely weren't rooting for the Seahawks! Booo!
So like any party I throw, clearly the most important thing is the food, because that's the only thing I get a picture of.
I have like fifty shades of blue and orange scattered throughout, but you get the idea of who we were rooting for!
I did manage to capture these cute football fans in-training enjoying their dinner during the game.
It was a super DISSAPOINTING, down right PATHETIC, like WORST game ever!
But the company was great and the food was fantastic.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARKY!
We sure do love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment