Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Kindergarten Graduation!

Abby's Kindergarten Graduation was last friday!
She has been talking about it the ENTIRE month so it was great to finally see the ceremony in person.
The theme was Big Dreams and each student dressed up like what they want to be when the grow up.
Abby chose a teacher.
There were doctors, teachers, singers, and several future principals! 
So cute!
I got there early enough to sit on the front row, but unfortunately on the wrong side.
My view of Abby was totally blocked by the cute little pilot sitting in front of her.
So there's not many pictures of the program.  Oh well!
The kids sang a bunch of songs and each student got up and told there career of choice and why they chose it!
Abby wants to be a teacher because she likes kids.
I think she will make a great teacher some day!
Afterwards we got some pictures of Abby with her teachers.
Mrs. Ivers
And Ms Rigby
And them some with her cute friends.
Abby and Cassie
Abby and Daisy
And Abby and Shaylee
I can't believe I have a kindergarten graduate!
Where has the time gone.
Abby has absolutely LOVED every single minute of Kindergarten and ADORES her teachers.
I had to stop counting down the days until summer because she would literally tear up over the fact it was ending!
It has been a great year and I hope her love for school and learning continues forever. 
Congratulations Miss Abby!
We love you so much!

No comments: