Thursday, December 11, 2014

Happy 10!!!

So we were actually in Boise the weekend BEFORE the weekend before Thanksgiving.!  Whoops!
But the "real" weekend before Thanksgiving was just as special!!!
Mark and I celebrated out big 10 year anniversary!
Can you believe it?  I sure can't!

TEN years married to this Hunk!!!  OW OW!!!
How did I get so lucky!?!
Look at our baby faces!
So for our anniversary, Mark let me choose what we were going to do!
I had about a billion things I wanted to do.
But I finally decided I wanted to go back to where it all began.
We went through a session at the Idaho Falls Temple, ate in their cafeteria, and then did a little Christmas Shopping. 
It was great!

We haven't changed that much, have we!?!  HA!!!
I heard on the radio today that most couples feel that their tenth year together is the worst!
It use to be the seventh, but I guess it's changed.
I would DEFINITELY have to say they were wrong.
I've never been more in love and happier than I am now!

Babe, I love you more than ever before, and I didn't think that was even possible.
You are the perfect one for me and I am so blessed to call you mine.
Happy 10!!!  Love you! 

No comments: