We were in Boise the weekend before Thanksgiving.
Mark had a class and the rest of us couldn't resist the opportunity to visit family.
It was great, because Mark's parents drove up from California to be with us too.
Boise is usually an escape from our Rexburg winter, but believe it or not, it was more winter there than at home.
It pretty much snowed the entire weekend.
Thankfully I had packed the girls winter clothes. The kids spent A LOT of time outside!
Uncle Tyler won the award for coolest uncle that weekend!
He hitched up not one, not two, but like FIVE sleds to his four-wheeler and pulled all the cousins
(and most of the neighborhood kids) all around the local streets.
Just look at all that snow!! ....In Boise!!!
I seriously LOVE this picture!
When they weren't on the sleds they were playing in the snow!
Grandpa and Grandma arrived Friday night and brought with them one of Grandpa's Giant pumpkins.
Grandpa and the older girls harvested the seeds and shared them with us so we can grow our own giant pumpkins.
After they harvested the seeds, one of the kids (or maybe it was grandpa) had the idea to draw on the pumpkin.
They kids had a ball.
On Saturday we had a delicious thanksgiving dinner.
Grandma and the kids were in charge of centerpieces.
They did such a good job, didn't they!?!
After church on Sunday we packed up our things and headed home.
The weekend went entirely way too fast, as usual. And the girls keep asking when we can go back. Soon.... hopefully!
In the spirit of Thanksgiving, I am truly grateful to be a part of such an incredible family.
I couldn't have asked for better in-laws!!!
And I am so grateful that my kids have cousins to play with and that they get along so great!
I am very blessed!









No comments:
Post a Comment