Sunday, October 21, 2007

Rexburg's First Snowfall

It snowed here for the first time the other day. (What a surprise!) Actually it was the beginning of October, but I am a little bit behind, sorry. It was a major blizzard. You know one of those that lasts only a little while but dumps major snow. (I love those kind!) The storm ended up only dropping a couple of inches of snow, but it was HEAVY snow. In fact driving around later that day, there were many trees that lost branches from the weight of the snow. Of course the snow didn't stick to the ground longer than a day (Thank goodness! I am not yet ready for winter) but it was exciting while it lasted.

So with this first snowfall of the year (Abby's first as well) we couldn't resist putting Abby in her snowsuit and take her and show her off to Grandma and Grandpa Thompson. The snowsuit was definitely too big for her but she looked so dang cute! (Am I right or am I right?)

No comments: