Sunday, October 21, 2007

Abigail's Blessing Day

We blessed little Abigail last Sunday (October 14th 2007). Mark's parents and sister were in town so we decided to do it then. We had a quiet little blessing at my parents home. Only close friends and family attended. (I would have liked to have it at the church just so I could show her off, but it ended up really nice!) Dad gave a wonderful blessing and Abby did so well throughout the whole day...she completely slept through the whole blessing and dinner... thank goodness! Here are a couple pictures of her in her blessing dress. (I'd like to thank Great-Grandma Blanchard for sewing the beautiful blessing dress. Grandma Bates for the cute socks. Sister Arnold for making the amazing blanket. And Rick and Linda Merrill for the adorable little gold ring!). It was a wonderful day.
Doesn't she model that ring off so perfectly!?!

Isn't she so sweet!?!

8 comments:

Whitney said...

Ok, can I please tell you how much I love the pictures?! Abigail is beautiful! I love her little blessing dress. My favorite though was the picture of her "lost" in her snow suit!

Anonymous said...

Mark and Hilary, I just wanted to leave a note congratulating you on baby Abigail. She is very adorable. We can't wait to see her in person--maybe for Thanksgiving!?! Hope all is well. I heard Hilary had a few rough weeks--oh the joy of motherhood:)

love,
Aunt Melanie, Jordie, Kenzie and Tanner

mindy said...

Beautiful baby!!

Morgan said...

HOLY SNOT SHE IS SO CUTE! She has Mark's dark looks, and from the looks of several of the pictures of her with her mouth open, she has her mommy's big mouth. :) Haha Hil, just kidding, but honestly she is beautiful! Congrats guys. I hope all is well and that we get to see you sometime soon!

Morgan said...

oh, Hil, hokeypokey is me, morgan. :)

Morgan said...

Hil, I am hoping that you get this. I don't have your email to email you...send it to me or post it on my blog. cas03007@byui.edu is my email. we were pregnant lady with her cravings, pickle and icecream for halloween...

ali said...

Mark...please, please, please could you email me Jim and Dave's phone numbers and addresses?

my email is alidegraff@yahoo.com

Haylee said...

Hi hilary!
I found you from Morgan's blog. I was hoping you would have pictures of your babe! SHe is adorable!! Congrats, I hope you enjoy being a mommy. (It is pretty crazy sometimes! SIGH)
Hopefully I'll run into you sometimes, I'd love to see that baby for reals! :)