Friday, December 14, 2007

Getting ready for Christmas

Well its that time of year (...the most wonderful time of the year). Don't you just love everything about the Christmas Season!?! We do ....except for the 1st Sunday Presidency message I had to give, and the quarterly Enrichment Meeting I was in charge of :), but those are both over now, and I can relax and enjoy the Spirit of Christmas. It has been fun getting ready for Christmas this year because of Abby (although she has no idea what is going on.) Shopping for her presents has been a blast, and decorating (my favorite part) has been great. Even Abby likes it too, she especially like the lights on the Christmas tree. (Her favorite thing is to sit in front of the Christmas tree and just stare, either in her swing, carseat, or with dad!)

We hope that getting ready for Christmas has been fun for everyone else as well. Hope you all Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, keep us posted! :)

2 comments:

Garrett and Mindy Sessions said...

I was trying to determine whether mark was trying to push her off the couch or not... you better keep a close eye on him... mindy has to do the same with me. I like your tree we wish we could have one too... trees arent allowed in chicago... or we are just too cheap to buy one before we go out of town...

Whitney said...

Merry Christmas! We love the family picture and the pictures of Abby that you added. She's growing fast! Keep posting!:)