Hey everyone... Merry Christmas! Check out this link... you'll love it! (If the link doesn't work, just copy the address into the address bar above. Enjoy!)
Abby is adorable. Congradulations--3 months late, but I'm so glad that she has finally arrived and you all are doing so well. We really need to get together to play games sometime. Give us a call when you want to hang out... 241-0827. -- Mandy and Tyrel
Mark... you are one fine Santa, I thought this was pretty good too: http://www.jibjab.com/sendables/view/OOMi8fPXvykwlbOH7fO8A2pM. Hope you're doing well!!
4 comments:
Merry Christmas Mark! You look great! I wish I had a Santa suit.
Abby is adorable. Congradulations--3 months late, but I'm so glad that she has finally arrived and you all are doing so well. We really need to get together to play games sometime. Give us a call when you want to hang out... 241-0827. -- Mandy and Tyrel
So, yeah, this is a little late...but loved it! We hope you guys had a Merry Christmas! We heard it was a white one....
Mark... you are one fine Santa, I thought this was pretty good too:
http://www.jibjab.com/sendables/view/OOMi8fPXvykwlbOH7fO8A2pM. Hope you're doing well!!
Post a Comment