Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Here comes Santa Claus...

We had our ward Christmas Party a couple of days ago, and it was really fun. There was food, entertainment, friends, and Santa Claus....what more could you ask for. (The funny thing was the people in charge had asked Mark to be Santa...needless to say he denied the opportunity). It was exciting to get a picture of Abby with Santa Claus (her first little picture with the Claus..sigh....) Uncle Jace and Aunt Jessica had bought Abby the adorable little santa dress, and I couldn't resist putting her in it. Everyone commented on how she looked like Santa's granddaughter. They both look adorable don't they. Truth be known... he made a much better Santa then Mark would have (but don't tell Mark I said that :) )

The picture taking was so much fun that we decided to join in... :)

3 comments:

Whitney said...

She looks adorable in her little christmas outfit! Love it! That's really funny that they asked Mark to be Santa...:)

mindy said...

mark, your daughter is a cutie... I can't believe you denied the santa opportunity... If you were santa I would have wanted to attend and sit on your lap...

mindy said...

OOPS that was not mindy that was me writing it. Phew... glad I caught that... I wouldn't want anyone to get the wrong idea.

LOVE,
GARRETT