Thursday, January 24, 2008

Our little brown-eyed girl!

Hey Everyone... sorry about the lack of new blogs lately! I had a little time today so I though I had better update our blog. Well Abby is growing up so very fast. She will turn 4 months old on Sunday. I cannot believe it has been 4 months already (I know everyone says that!) She is so much fun and brings such joy to our lives. She has started "talking" and does not stop. She has also learned to giggle a little bit... which is so adorable (when you can coax it out of her). She has not yet mastered the rolling over yet. She just lays there until she is tired and then rests her head like this...

Then after she is all rested up she will pop back up..but will never roll over. Someday... Well nothing to eventful in our lives is happening right now. We're just trying to stay warm here in the land of permafrost and tundra. It has been bitter cold here lately...no kidding. Mark even got a couple days off of school because of it! Here is a picture of Abby and I bundle up so tight to keep warm. We went out to watch Dad shovel the snow off the sidewalk and driveway. (If you look really close you can catch Abby's eyes peeking out from under the layers and layers of blankets.)

This picture includes Abby with the sign of how cold it was outside (at least at that moment...it apparently got -25 that night...and that is without the windchill.) She obviously didn't mind it too much! :)

Other than trying to keep warm, nothing much is going on in our lives. Hope all is well in your families. Until next time! Adios!

No comments: