Monday, January 7, 2008

Home Again...Home Again!

Phew!... The holidays are alot of fun.... but it sure is good to be back on a schedule again. (Although I was going through withdrawls for the first little while!) Well we had a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year. We spent sometime over in Boise with Mark's parents and sister. It was so much fun to see all the cousins...(well 3 of the cousins)..together. It was very relaxing and unstressful (at least for me... :). After Boise we came home and spent the rest of the vacation with my family. We were grateful we could spend sometime with both families, and we know that both grandparents enjoyed the time they got to spend with little Abby. :) Here a some of the pictures we took along the way.
Here is Abby with Cousins Burke and Emma. This was taken on Christmas Eve when all three of them had their Christmas PJ's on (Thanks to Aunt Rachel donating some to Abby of course!)

Here is Abby with the infamous Christmas Bear! (You can see she wasn't too thrilled!)

And here are just some cute ones of Abby and Burke!

5 comments:

Whitney said...

She's getting to be such a little chunk! Love it! Keep 'em comin'!

Jenny said...

So cute!! As far as the ballet goes, Dance Tech in IF has an adult ballet class, maybe someplace in Rexburg does too?!

Sarah said...

I just have to say hi from Sarah Webb. I am a distant cousin of Mark's somehow--I always forget the story. Glad I found your blog. Cute family! Come check us out too at swatford.blogspot.com

The Griffins said...

Marky and HIlary! I am so excited that I came across your blog! Mark, I haven't heard from you for so long! How are you guys?? Your little girl is absolutely beautiful!! I can't believe you have a baby! :] Miss you guys!!

Apes

The Griffins said...

Sorry! I wanted to leave my blogsite with you. It's www.supergriffs.blogspot.com

Apes