Oh Abby! I had lots of fun hangin out with you this summer! Let me know if youa re gonna be down this way. (And tell your mom thanks for the junk...and not to give it to me if she doesn't want to!)
Hi Mr. Bates!! Abby is so cute! I am one of your students; not saying who, because I'm not a geek. I'm not a teacher's pet or a nerd. Abby is a darling. See ya!
Hey Mr. Bates, you should assign us less homework. (Well I guess none would be good but,) anyway do you think our class should go on strike because you didn't sign our bobcat bucks at the game? Oh well....
I'm not even going to sign my name if it isn't obvious enough I'll tell it next time.....
P.S. Strike is our spelling word! Ha now I won't have to explain it to everyone! YAY!!!!
What the heck liz, you never comment on our blog, why are mark and hil so lucky? Oh, by the way, hi hil! How is your house coming, I wouldn't know because you haven't updated in sooo long! I am totally kidding, you guys are great! How was the Del Oro game this weekend, did you guys go? I guess I can just call you, but its so fun to get comments on my blog, I just assume that other people like it too, so that's why I am commenting! Love you guys, and talk with you later! BYE
heeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo will you ever update us again? YOUR DAUGHTER TURNED ONE...TELL ME ABOUT IT!
17 comments:
Haha! So cute! She's so adorable- even with her crazy hair! It's getting long! She looks like she has such a cute personality!
That's to funny! How are you guys doing? We should get together sometime.
Oh Abby! I had lots of fun hangin out with you this summer! Let me know if youa re gonna be down this way. (And tell your mom thanks for the junk...and not to give it to me if she doesn't want to!)
Hi Mr. Bates!! Abby is so cute! I am one of your students; not saying who, because I'm not a geek. I'm not a teacher's pet or a nerd. Abby is a darling. See ya!
I miss Abby. She is a doll and is sure growing up fast!! I want to see pictures of the paint?? Did you go with the red?
Hey Mr. Bates, you should assign us less homework. (Well I guess none would be good but,) anyway do you think our class should go on strike because you didn't sign our bobcat bucks at the game? Oh well....
I'm not even going to sign my name if it isn't obvious enough I'll tell it next time.....
P.S. Strike is our spelling word! Ha now I won't have to explain it to everyone! YAY!!!!
What the heck liz, you never comment on our blog, why are mark and hil so lucky? Oh, by the way, hi hil! How is your house coming, I wouldn't know because you haven't updated in sooo long! I am totally kidding, you guys are great! How was the Del Oro game this weekend, did you guys go? I guess I can just call you, but its so fun to get comments on my blog, I just assume that other people like it too, so that's why I am commenting! Love you guys, and talk with you later! BYE
Will you ever post again
Will you ever post again
How funny! :-)
nice punk rock hair, she's so cute
Write about Abby's birthday today!
Ahem, Abby's b-day?
heeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo will you ever update us again? YOUR DAUGHTER TURNED ONE...TELL ME ABOUT IT!
Uh, Abby is now 1 year old!!?? Did you forget??
She looks like she has Mark's hair. hehehehe
Hilary,
I found your blog from Cynthia's. Your little girl is super cute! It has been forever, seriously! Wow! I hope you have a fabulous day!
Post a Comment