Friday, March 19, 2010

St Patrick's Day "FESTIVITIES"

Hope everyone had a wonderful St Patrick's Day. I want to thank my two sisters-in-law for teaching me how to truly celebrate the holidays and be "FESTIVE". I learned everything from you guys! (I miss you Liz! Thanks Becca!).
And FESTIVE we were! I took the girls to Mark's school at lunch. It was great to see the waves of green throughout the hallways. And YES we all dressed in green but I never got a picture! (Dang it!) That night we enjoyed a very GREEN meal. I had finally recieved my inspiration that morning, but we pulled it off. Here take a look.
The man himself, adding to the "festivities"
It all looks very unappetizing... but very "FESTIVE"!!!

4 comments:

The Bradfields said...

Hey Hil- call me! I lost your number and I have news for you about our little kmart trip today! 538-7850 Jess

Morgan said...

yep. looks like barf. {what was it?!} but looks fun!

Rachel Johnson said...

I love it. Especially the cheesie smile from Markus! Love your enthusiasm- what a good husband and dad!! Hil way to go. Ya, what did you make by the way? YOu gotta give details on what you made and how you made it! Keep the posts comin, your the only one on my blog list that has updated in awhile! Love ya guys!

Mrs. Mandy said...

SO I was looking through your posts and thinking..."wow! Hannah's eyes looks just like Ivan's did when he was her size", and then saw that she had surgery.are her eyes still straight? Ivan had surgery too, but he is still in glasses (crosses without them). Maybe they have something different.