Saturday, March 6, 2010

We train 'em young!

It was a common evening activity growing up in Mark's family to watch Wheel-of-Fortune everynight. We have since established this activity into our family. It is a great after dinner/before bedtime activitiy.
Even Hannah joins in!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

wow it's so fun to see your girls so grown up. That's so cute that Abby got her own snow shovel.

The Bradfields said...

Oh I am so glad you updated!!! I've been wondering how you've been! I can't believe we live so close and never hang out! we should do a play date or something soon. this winter has been hard on us too--- ugh I can't wait until the snow is finally gone! Anyway you should call us and we can do something!

Whitney said...

What?! MORE?! I LOVE IT!! Your girls are so adorable! We need to get together and play :)