Sunday, February 27, 2011

1 down.... 3 more to go!

Projects I mean!  I have finished one of four blankets I am in the process of making.

Since high school I have wanted to make a jean quilt.  Back then, I wanted to include some of my "sentimental" old T-shirts.  But before I got it finished (or really even started), I got married.  And well, Mark didn't really like the idea of MY old t-shirts on HIS jean quilt (you see I inherited lots of his old working jeans when we got married, so he thought he should have some say.  Makes sense I guess!)  Well anyways, I couldn't decide on a pattern or fabric after that.  Six years later (just a few months ago) my sister-in-law introduced me to this pattern, and I fell in love with it.  I went to work, and finished the darn thing before Mark or I could change our minds (with LOTS of help from my grandma, of course). 


Now onto projects 2, 3 and 4.  Pictures to follow of course!

2 comments:

Morgan said...

YOU KNOW I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! GREAT JOB!

Whitney said...

I love it!! Quilts are hard work - and I can only imagine how much time and effort you put into it! I can't wait to see your other projects!!