Monday, February 21, 2011

Missing Toys Anyone?

The other day I caught Hannah putting some alphabet letters down our vent in the kitchen.  So Mark decided to retrieve it today.  Well, we found her lonely alphabet letter... AND a whole lot more.  We're talking the MOTHER LOAD people.  We couldn't believe what we found in the air ducts.  Mary Poppins video cassette.  Blocks.  Bows.  Binoculars.  Puzzle Pieces.  You name it was in there.  (Except for the million dollars we were really wanting to find).  So if you happen to me missing any toys, because they surely aren't ours, we've got them!


Do you think our furnace will be working better now?

4 comments:

Andrew and Collette said...

Your girls are darling!

Morgan said...

HAHAHAHA! WOW! I THINK YOU FOUND YOUR HEATING PROBLEM!

JeNnA said...

LOL!! Hilary your girls are beautiful!!! And this post is hilarious!

Whitney said...

Hilarious!! Don't you just love being a Mommy?! :) Your girls are so sweet! (and I can't believe how big they are!) Keep the posts coming!