Saturday, March 16, 2013

Sick! Sick! Sick!

We almost made it through winter without any of us getting sick!  Almost!
 
Several weeks ago, Lucy came down with a little cold.
Runny nose, Runny eyes, the whole bit!
She held onto that "cold" for FOREVER!!! (I seriously missed 3 weeks of church in a row!)
Eventually a cough developed and lingered and lingered....and LINGERED!!!!
When Hannah started coughing we took them both into the doctors.
Which meant this.....
Breathing treatments for both the girls!!!  So fun!!  NOT!!!!
 
I am happy to report that the treatments helped tremendously and those girls have made a full recovery!
 
Two weeks later, however, we are now battling strep!  BOOOOOO!!!!
Abby came down with a bad case of it today!
It has completely wiped her out and it makes me sad for her!
Now I'm praying it begins and ends with only her! 
NO. ONE. ELSE.  Please!

2 comments:

Morgan said...

two words: essential oils!
Miss you always!

Michael and Rebecca Bates said...

is potty training staring early? Nice panties Lucy!!