That is when AUTHENTIC meets FESTIVE!
St Patty's day started out with some yummy green pancakes for breakfast.
Okay so they looked absolutely repulsive but they tasted delicious!
I just used my red-velvet pancake recipe only using neon green food coloring.
Heads up! Don't do it! They will look like this!
The girls wouldn't even touch them so I had to make some different green colored ones.
They really didn't look much better!
To go along with the green food, we ate and drank on everything green we had.
Then it was off to church for Hannah and I.
After church my parents came out for dinner!
They brought the Corned Beef and Cabbage.... (The "Authentic" part!)
I provided the rest!
Green Salad, Green Jell-O, Green Grapes, and Green Slush!
And for dessert it was Brownies with Green Mint Ice Cream! (The "Festive" part!)
Just gotta say.... Corned Beef is not my favorite!
Everything else tasted fantastic though!
Happy St Patrick's Day Everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment