Thursday, October 17, 2013

He had me from Hello!!!!

Introducing: Samuel Mark Bates
Born - October 10th 2013
@ 12:44 PM
7 lbs 12 oz/20.5 in long
I'll spare you all the gruesome details of Labor and Delivery!
But "boy Oh boy" am I ever glad he his finally here!
 We all loved him immediately,
Especially his big sisters!
 It always amazes me the love you feel for this new little person you just met, 
despite what they put you through the previous 9 months (not to mention the first few weeks after their arrival!)
It was a little bit obvious I was nervous about having a boy! (Literally up to the day!)
But this little momma's boy has my heart wrapped around his tiny little finger already!
So welcome to our family little Sam!
We are a wild and crazy and not-so-perfect bunch, (you'll find out soon enough!)
but we will love you unconditionally!
We already do!

3 comments:

Morgan said...

Your love for that sweet little boy will grow until your heart doesn't know where else to fit! I am so glad you followed the same pattern I did! Congrats and good luck!!!

Amy Baker said...

Congrats to you guys!! He is so cute! You will probably have tons of help having older sisters! My boys love to help me out a lot it makes it nice!

Jenny said...

So adorable!