Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Pumpkin Patch Picking

Okay, so the more consistently I update my blog, the more I see how PREDICTABLE my life is!
Case in point, this post!
Sorry guys, not too exciting of a post this time!

So since the baby is coming in like TWO days, 
and we're just not sure how life will be for a while after his arrival.
We decided to go pick our pumpkins on Monday.
And yes, from the same pumpkin patch we have been picking from for the last few years. (See totally predictable!)
Oh well, its tradition! And you all know how I am with tradition!

They grew some pretty funky looking pumpkins this year.
 The girls are quite familiar with this tradition, and are "old hat" with the pumpkin picking procedures!
First, the girls pick a wagon and the two youngest climb in....
Abby pulls them!
 Until we have filled it with our pumpkins and it's too heavy for her...
Then she climbs in and daddy takes over!
 Next we ride the train.... or at least pretend too!
Lucy loved sitting in the train.
 And then walk through the corn maze!
Hannah loved this part!
 Finally, we take a picture by the stack of pumpkins!
Because we went fairly early this year we did get some amazingly huge pumpkins.
Can't wait to carve them in a couple of weeks.

1 comment:

Amy Baker said...

Hey so i read you are having a boy. So you are more than welcome to all my boy clothes! I won't need them anymore. Message me on facebook we will be coming there next weekend I can bring them with me