Monday, June 2, 2014

Preschool Graduation

Tis the season for graduations.
And here's to another one!
Hannah graduated from Preschool last week.
She, like Abby, had been talking about and practicing for it for weeks.
As part of the graduation program, the little preschoolers put on the play, "The Little Red Hen"
Hannah was cast as the Little Red Hen.
I've got to admit, I was worried and questioned whether or not she could pull it off!
But she took her role very seriously, practiced everyday without complaint, and performed perfectly!
 I will never doubt her abilities again!
After the cute little play the "graduates" recited, counted and sang to us, showing us all what they had learned this year.
It was adorable to see their proud little faces as the finished each part in the program,
The preschoolers then recieved their diplomas and a gift from Mrs. D for doing so well this year.
Hannah and her teacher Mrs. D.
Mrs D is seriously the most amazing preschool teacher EVER.
I LOVE her!  The girls LOVE her!  Her preschoolers LOVE her!
I told her she wasn't allowed to stop teaching until ALL my kids have gone through!
Oh sweet Hannah, I'm having a hard time believing you will be in Kindergarten next year.
We love you and are so proud of what you have learned this year.
Keep up the good work sis!

No comments: