Saturday, June 21, 2014

Just a Saturday Morning Helicopter Ride

Remember last summer, when I got the opportunity of a lifetime to ride in our neighbors helicopter?
Here's a little refresher picture!
(PS. Don't judge... It was first thing in the morning and I had like a two-minute heads-up... 
so if it looks like I just rolled out of bed, well, it's because I just did!)
Anyhow, today was another one of those days!
First thing this morning we get the call wondering if we wanted to go for a ride!
Um, YES!!!
So we scarfed down breakfast, quickly got dressed and headed on over to our neighbors!
Mark, Abby, and Hannah were the lucky ones this time!
They were ECSTATIC!!!
I mean just look at Mark's smile! 
While they flew over Rexburg, Lucy, Sam, and I hung back and had a little fun of our own. 
(Photo courtesy of Lucy)
After a little while they came back!
The girls were on cloud nine at this point! 
They absolutely LOVED it!
As for Mark, it just fueled his fire for wanting to learn to fly helicopters!  Maybe someday Babe!
We pretty much couldn't have asked for a better way to start our day!
It was a little bit hard to go home and face the laundry and chores after that!
Thanks Richard and Peggy!

1 comment:

Morgan said...

SO SO FUN!
You look AMAZING friend!
Aaaaand...I like your hoodie. =)