I've been telling Mark for awhile now that Sam needed a haircut.
His hair was getting pretty long and I was tired of it being in his eyes.
But I was dragging my feet about the whole thing because I knew it would make him look so grown up!
My plan was to do it for his birthday.
However, Mark decided while I was gone to the Women's Broadcast last Saturday that he would do it then.
I think he was worried I would hover or something! :)
When I got home from the broadcast the girls were giggling and Mark whispered "don't tell mom!"
I immediately became suspicious and began looking for what I wasn't suppose to find.
And then I saw him!
My sweet boy with his hair all trimmed and cut!
One MAJOR plus to having a boy! Daddy can cut his hair from now on!!!
Sam's new cut was perfect!
The only thing I was disappointed about was that I wasn't there to get any pictures!
So, Yes! I totally made Mark recreate the whole scene, snapped a few shots, and felt a little better about missing it!
Can this kid get any more handsome?
Now he's definitely ready to turn ONE on Friday!
1 comment:
SO cute! But I would be so mad at Ryan if he did such an event without me!
Post a Comment