Saturday, June 30, 2012

The Abode . . . Continued!

Sorry guys, Blogger was getting pretty bogged down with all the pictures and it was taking FOREVER! 

I believe I left you at the staircase, right? 
Well lets journey up those stairs, shall we?

At the top of the stairs is our room (above the garage).  It is a MASSIVE room and I have yet to figure out what to do with all the space.
This picture is taken from the back of our room!  See it's MASSIVE!
 Good Morning Lucy!
 This is our "walk-in" closet.  Hannah LOVES to go in there and "wants all of the clothes for me, Mom!." 
And this is our Master Bathroom.  Never thought I would have one of these!
Okay so as you come out of our bedroom this is the view.
The first door on the right is the "Kids" Bathroom. 
I LOVE that I have a kids bathroom.
The first door on your left is the girls bedroom.  It looks like this.
You'll have to excuse the crazy sheets and absense of a cute bedspread.  We are kind of between beds right now and the girls are using an extra queen size bed. 
It's not working out so good!
Those doors just past the beds.  Those are their closets.  HUGE walk-in closets.
Now as cool as those closet are, it's above the closets where the really COOL thing is.  Both kids bedrooms upstairs have a loft.  The ladders are up out of the way for a while, until we feel comfortable with the girls being up there.  But I have a feeling the girls are going to LOVE it up there.
Right next to the girls room is the "boys" room.  Hopefully someday we will have some boys to use it, but for now it's just the another guest bedroom.
And another AWESOME thing that each of the bedrooms have (including ours) is window seats that double as storage.  I haven't figured out what I need to store in there yet, but someday I am going to be grateful for the storage.
Just outside of the two kids bedrooms is a second family room AND A PLAY ROOM!!!  We could not be happier about this space.
The PLAYROOM!  The possibilities are endless with this area!
And as you sit on those couches and look out these windows at night, you can see the Rexburg Temple.  Pretty Cool Huh!?
  Now that completes the tour.  I hope you like it as much as we LOVE it.  Visitors are welcome anytime.  We are so grateful things worked out the way it did, and we couldn't have asked for a better home, neighborhood, and ward. 
We absolutely LOVE it here. 
(BTW - The house is in Salem, just north of Rexburg, for those of you interested!)

3 comments:

Morgan said...

Why didn't you show the AWESOME green paint in the bathroom? I LOVE IT! I love the loft and the storage bench and I can't WAIT to come visit again!
Ohhh....WHERE DID YOU GET THE HUGE STORAGE THING FOR YOUR PLAY ROOM?! I LOVE IT TOO!
i just love it all.
xoxo
M

Whitney said...

We are soo happy and excited for you guys! Your home is beautiful. I love all the extra space you have! You must be in heaven! Hopefully we'll be able to visit you in the near future. Congratulations!!

Steve and Ash said...

Hilary!! I just LOVE your new home!! I love all that space you have, and I love the view out the front and back!! Honestly...i'm jealous! As mine consists of tall buildings and a few bushes! ;) Congrats!!