I hope you enjoy the tour of our new home!
Pretty sure these three will greet you with a smile, everytime!
We LOVE visitors!!! (hint hint!)
This is the entry way inside.
And this is the Front Room,
This is an extension off the Front Room. We are excited about the gas fireplace. It will keep us warm all winter (no need to hurry though winter!). And that door to the left, well it's an extra bedroom that will be used as a guest bedroom/office/gym/craft room, etc. I didn't take a picture of it because it looks like the boxes reproduced and exploded in there. But trust me it's HUGE!
And off to the right of the fireplace is the Kitchen. I absolutely LOVE my kitchen.
And through that door right there, by the fridge is my Pantry.
The Dining Room (Area)
If you continue through that open door, you'll walk into my Laundry Room/Mud Room. I have dreamed of having one of these for so long!
A different view of the Laundry Room. There is a utility closet, a coat closet, and a half bath.
The half bath off the garage!
And perhaps, my most favorite part of the house (really I have about 20 favorite parts....but it's definitely up there!) is the Garage.
Okay so now lets back up a bit, into the kitchen again. Across from the kitchen table is some sliding glass doors. Through those doors is....!
Our Deck! Another one of those top 10 (maybe even 5) spots. We love, love, LOVE the deck. We have already had many meals out there, and plan on many more. It is so peaceful and WONDERFUL!
And this is the view of the back yard. If you can see it... our property line goes clear back to the little white fence, past the shed. Mark has dreams about the potential of that shed, but for now it works great.
Oh, and I forgot to show you the view from our front door. There is a field across the street with a few horses. One of them just had a baby. The girls love watching them!
And now I leave you with a sneek peak of the upstairs!
Something to look forward to, you know!
2 comments:
Love it! I love all the space! Can't wait to visit...one day. SO happy for you guys!!
Love it!! I"m so jealous of all the space! Where is it? That's great you love so much of it!
Post a Comment