Tuesday, October 16, 2012

A little ingenuity is all it takes!!!

Abby LOVES her new bike! 
She has been riding her bike almost everyday, weather permitting!

I was kind of hesitant on getting the bike with the little doll seat in the back.  It's kind of cheesy, you know!
But obviously we bought it for her anyways, knowing that she would absolutely LOVE toting around "Baby Lisa"
(or whom ever she's loving on that day!)
However, Abby had an awesome idea one day that proved it to be way more than a dolls seat, no cheese included!.
The idea was to attach the wagon, with Lucy in it (of course!), and pull her around and around the driveway!  Brilliant!!!!
 
Clearly, Lucy loved it!
And I LOVE the fact that all the girls are happily involved in a bike ride. 
Now maybe I can tackle some of the weeds in our yard!  ...then again maybe not!?!

1 comment:

Michael and Rebecca Bates said...

Ha ha!! Love it!! There are those creative/engineering Bates' genes in action!! man what a blessing to see all your girls having fun together!! Pulling weeds all by yourself = no fun. I vote pull up a chair and read a book while the girls ride bikes! haha!!