ODE TO THE PLUG!!!
(Just go with it!)
O plug, O plug, what happened to you?
Nevermind, I know, it was little Miss Lou!
The fire is just her favorite place;
We knew it was possible you could be there,
but just couldn't figure the when and the where.
We looked and we looked, up high and down low;
around and around, but where did you go?
It was chilly that morning and I didn't think twice
to turn on the fire, so cozy and nice.
While eating my breakfast, I quickly could smell;
Right then and right there I knew where you fell.

I never could fathom that this be your fate,
So sorry for you, but it's really too late.
We'll never forget! It makes Lucy sad.
She'll always remember the good times you had!

R.I.P.
Lucy's Pink Plug
Oct 2011 - Oct 2012
I never could fathom that this be your fate,
So sorry for you, but it's really too late.
We'll never forget! It makes Lucy sad.
She'll always remember the good times you had!
R.I.P.
Lucy's Pink Plug
Oct 2011 - Oct 2012
1 comment:
Hilarious! What a great poem you wrote. We had a great laugh at little Lucy's expense!
Post a Comment