Sunday, October 28, 2012

Fall to Winter in 3.76 seconds

So Fall lasted for about 3 DAYS here.  Good thing we enjoyed it while it lasted!
The day after we got our pumpkins we woke up to about 4 inches of snow. 
It was beautiful, but I wasn't quite ready for it!

It continued to snow and to snow and TO SNOW most of the day!  We literally got dumped on people!
The weather guy reported about 12 inches here.  Wow!!!  That's more snow than we got ALL of last year!

Hannah was obviously thrilled about the snow!
*Okay, so we may or may not have stayed in our jamies most of the day too! Don't judge!
 Once Abby got home from preschool she begged me to play outside! 
She played out there for hours!  No Joke!

First she made a snow castle!
 Then this cute little snowman. 
We had to be creative with the nose, eyes, buttons and arms because it was so small. 
So we used chocolate chips, an orange m&m, and a couple of straws!  Super cute in my opinion! 
She then preceded to make snow angels and towers all over the yard!

It is now Day 3 since the big storm and there is still a few inches of snow on the ground.  Crazy right!?!
Even though the girls have had SO much fun playing in the snow these last few days,
I hope we haven't seen the last of Fall yet!

1 comment:

Michael and Rebecca Bates said...

Crazy!! I think that is all I can say! Glad I am here, not there, but I am sure our fall will come to an end shortly and we will have a freezing cold, icy winter too! Glad you were able to have fun though!