Nothing says FALL like picking out pumpkins from a pumpkin patch. Am I right?
I decided for Lucy's birthday party on Monday we would carve pumpkins.
So in preparation, we went to the U-pick Red Barn pumpkin patch to get our pumpkins.
Mark wasn't too excited about the idea, so just the girls and I went.
It was FREEZING!!!! But we had fun anyways.
Right after I got this picture we ran into this guy!
HE WAS HUGE! Stood about as tall as Hannah.... if not taller. HUGE!!!
Some little girl was chasing him and he ran right towards Hannah.
Scared the pants off of her.
Some little girl was chasing him and he ran right towards Hannah.
Scared the pants off of her.
She spent the rest of the time in the wagon with Lucy.
Lucy loved the wagon ride anyways.
Abby enjoyed looking for the "perfect" pumpkin for each of us.
She searched the ENTIRE patch! Seriously!
She searched the ENTIRE patch! Seriously!
Can't wait to cut into these babies!
HAPPY FALL EVERYONE!!!!
1 comment:
Cute little girlies! Love all the pictures.
Post a Comment