Friday, September 19, 2014

1st Day of School

I was in complete denial about school starting.  And definitely not willing to admit that summer was ending.
I tend to believe once school starts the snow flies and I'm totally not ready for winter!
I just love our summers!
They're flexible and warm and we have the freedom to do whatever we want when we want - ish!
We have had a pretty wet and cool summer this year, which was kind of disappointing.
But hey, my grass was REALLY green and my garden was a huge success!

Inevitably, despite my objections,  the new school year began.
Hannah in Kindergarten.  Abby in 1st Grade.
It's just me, Lucy, and Sam at home in the mornings.
It's kind of weird!  And I'm not gonna lie, just a little bit nice!
The girls love school so far.
Here's to hoping their love continues for the next 12 years!

We made happy face pancakes for breakfast their first day.
A sure sign its going to be a great year!
1st day of School!  Yipee!  At least they were excited!
I got these pictures when I picked the girls up from school.  
And at the end of the day this little guy was so happy to see his sistersl.

No comments: