The rest of our time in California was spent hanging out with the cousins!
Rachel and Mike's families arrived the day after we got back from Fort Bragg!
Rachel and Mike's families arrived the day after we got back from Fort Bragg!
And Liz's family came in the day after that!
There were kids everywhere! 14 kids 8 and under to be exact!
It was fabulous!
The cousins hit it off immediately, and there was plenty of things to do and memories to be made!
They had the opportunity to "work" with Grandpa!

As well as learn from Grandpa!
Grandpa is one of the smartest people I know.
I so am grateful that he takes time to share his knowledge with his grandkids!

There was lots of playing with the handsome guy!
The cousins hit it off immediately, and there was plenty of things to do and memories to be made!
They had the opportunity to "work" with Grandpa!
As well as learn from Grandpa!
Grandpa is one of the smartest people I know.
I so am grateful that he takes time to share his knowledge with his grandkids!
There was lots of playing with the handsome guy!
And cuddling with this little cutie!
Notice the gloves? Abby would only hold it (which is huge in and of itself) if she had the gloves on!
There was also A LOT of fresh fruits and vegetables to eat!
Store peaches have nothing on grandpa's peaches!
These girls got caught "red-handed" in the berry bushes more then once!
And plenty of time to just play with each other!
And look cute!
Grandpa and Grandma's house in California is one of my ALL TIME favorite places to be.
I cherish the time we spend there and hold the memories near and dear to my heart.
Not to mention the love I have for the people we get to see. Sappy I know, but absolutely true!!!
I am truly grateful for EVERY opportunity me and my kids get to visit.
I literally start planning our next visit before we have even gotten home from the last one.
Thank you Grandpa and Grandma for making it such a special place for us!
We left a few days after everyone arrived....which was seriously one of the hardest things I have ever had to do.
But we had to, and I got over it. Kind of.
Anyways, remember the little pop at the beginning of our trip.
Well, just outside of Rigby (so close to home) we heard another pop!
And found this!
I was extra grateful Mark was with me again....and that it happened while he was driving!
No comments:
Post a Comment